Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekly Update

As I sit here and type, I cannot be anything but grateful for the plans the Lord has for our family!!  This process might be taking more time than WE expected but it is definitely NOT taking our Lord by surprise.


In the last week alone, He has answered several of the requests we asked you to pray about and for that we are so thankful!  Please continue to pray for this whole process as it continues!

*The Homestudy Report is almost finished - PRAISE THE LORD!  I believe this has been the longest and most grueling 9 months of my life and I'm not even carrying Eden in my belly.  

*Fundraising Ideas - the morning after I posted this blog last week, I received a text from a very dear friend who wanted to share a local fundraising opportunity with us.  You can read more about that opportunity here.  Please share this with your family & friends in the Chattanooga area!  We will also be unveiling another opportunity later this week!

*Meeting with Keith from Lifesong is still on for tomorrow at 12 Noon EST (continued prayers appreciated)

and last but not least, I had asked prayer for some friends of ours who were traveling to China to get their daughter.
*Addie Mei has now joined her Forever Family!  Check out their adoption journey here.  Be sure to have some kleenex available ;)

We will be sure to update about tomorrow's meeting as soon as we are able!

Thank you for joining us on this journey to bring Eden home to her Forever Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be kind & courteous when leaving comments!