Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Is this really happening?

My heart is completely overflowing right now!  Lots of tears flowing, both happy & sad.

SO much has happened today pertaining to the adoption and I'm just now starting process what all of this means for us.  WHEW!!!  Let me see if I can give you a run down of what has transpired today.

After a quick prayer from our boys that our package from our adoption agency would arrive today, Our FedEx man arrived with a much awaited stack of papers! I think he may have thought I was crazy because I told him I'd been waiting for him. LOL!  I was able to briefly look through them but knew nap time would be my time to get a few thing printed and everything in order to take to the post office.  The boys and I spent some time together and then it was nap/quiet time for both boys.

I took this quiet moment to read through the documents we received and pray for our little princess and all who have been a part of her life.  She has come so far in the last 3 years.

Then I spent some time on the phone with our Case Worker, Susan.  What a God-send she has been to our family during this crazy long process.  She was able to help me sift through all the documents to figure out what was what.  We then discussed lots of important details - travel, visas, final fees and lots more.  She helped calm my anxious heart about what the end of this whole process/transition with be for our entire family.  We are forever grateful for the amazing support she has provided for our family!!  Thanks Susan!

Then it was time to get everything printed, signed and dropped off at the post office.  Shout out to our local post office clerk, Mike.  He always asks about our princess and makes sure the boys have plenty of stickers before we head home.  We had to get our obligatory photo with the envelope.  Thankfully it was the FINAL one!



So where do we go from here?  That's a good question.  We wondered the same thing.

We now start praying & searching for the perfect plane tickets for our family.  We are looking for tickets 1 month from now. WOW...did I just type that?!?!?!  We must also make preparation to be in Peru for a month.

We need to get there quick, this has been 3 years in the making...Would you have a part in helping us get there as quickly as possible?  Could you spare $25 or $30 to help us reach our goal?  Maybe you'd like to pay for Princess' plane ticket back to the US (she only needs a one-way ticket...WAHOO!)  Maybe you can give $5 or $10, if everyone gave something, the goal would be met quickly!

Most of all, please pray for cheap plane tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be kind & courteous when leaving comments!