We're AMAZED at how God has blessed already and how He continues to provide. If you haven't checked it out yet, PLEASE take just a few minutes to do so! Just click HERE. (Honestly, if you don't, this post won't make much sense).
Here's where we stand:
- A local businessman and dear friend donated $500 towards stamps and getting the sponsorship letters sent!
- Our team sent somewhere between 500-600 sponsorship letters (we don't have the final number as some letters are still going out).
- Many of the needed supplies for Nora's (the Widow) have already been donated. Please pray for the remaining items that we need (mainly lumber, hardware and painting supplies
- Covenant Transport has donated a 15 passenger van and they're paying a driver since we'll have to park a few miles away from Nora's!
- Restaurants are already committing to donate food for the project work day!
- Some dear friends have agreed to donate a Washer/Dryer set that is much needed!
- Ooltewah Nursery has graciously agreed to donate plants to "spruce up" the exterior!
Here's some ways you can help us pray specifically for the project:
- Good weather
- Remaining supplies (as mentioned previously- lumber, hardware, painting supplies)
Michelle and I truly believe (as do our boys- "faith like a child" right??) that this project will be the means by which we raise the final $20,000 needed to bring Eden home. Please pray with us! GOD CAN and WILL!
Humbled by YOUR help & prayers,
Jonathan, Michelle, Jaiden, Levi (and a precious little girl who will thank you one day!)